Learn to navigate tomorrow's shifting retail landscape.
Senior-level brand manufacturers, retailers and agency professionals attend Summit to get a deep dive into the strategies they'll need to learn today to ensure shopper-based growth tomorrow.
- Brand manufacturers build shopper-centric thinking into the earliest phases of brand development.
- Retailers partner with brands and vendors to enhance loyalty, improve the shopping experience and drive traffic and sales.
- All parties rely on deep insights to connect with shoppers along the entire path to purchase.
Be a part of the Shopper Marketing Summit, an essential learning opportunity for senior-level brand manufacturers, retailers, agency execs and other solution providers who create successful, collaborative shopper-centric programs. Download a partial list of 2017 Summit attendees.
Learn from Summit's established and well-respected educational program that includes symposiums, general sessions and breakout seminars that focus on actionable strategies, insights and solutions to influence shoppers along the path to purchase.
Experience the Solutions Gallery that showcases leading vendors and their key products and services that link the best marketing strategies with the right tactics for flawless execution.
Summit attendees include:
Brand Manufacturers/Marketers of Consumer Products and Services with responsibilities including:
- Brand Activation
- Brand, Category & Product Development
- Channel Marketing
- Customer Teams
- Digital & Social Marketing
- Merchandising & Packaging
- Shopper Experience
- Shopper Insights
- Shopper Marketing
Retailers with responsibilities including:
- Brand & Category Management
- Consumer & Shopper Insights
- Retail & Digital Marketing
- Shopper Marketing
Shopper Marketing, Advertising and Promotion Agency Executives with responsibilities including:
- Account Teams
- Brand Development
- Creative Direction
- Promotional Strategy
- Retail Design
Solution Providers (digital and mobile technology, P-O-P design, retail design, retail execution, shopper insights) with responsibilities including:
- Digital & Mobile Strategy
- Display Design
- Field Execution
- Integrated Shopper Marketing
- Research & Insights
- Retail Media
- Technology Innovation