People are Talking
Wendy Liebmann discussed her view of what the next five years will bring to retail. Attendees learned:
- How to grow in a shrinking retail world.
- What shoppers will really pay for.
- How to rebuild credibility when shoppers think you are mediocre
- How to build a relevant shopper culture so you can disrupt the disrupters
"Awesome!!! Very good presentation. Insightful."
"Excellent, original and inspiring."
"Loved it. She really made me think about things!"
"This was hands-down my favorite session. Fantastic insights."
Douglas Stephens shared his vision of where retail will be in five years so attendees could:
- Learn the vital insights needed to design tomorrow's retail store.
- Hear how smart, forward-thinking brands and retailers are already capitalizing on the opportunities presented by changes in demographics, economics, technology and media.
- Discover how to reimagine, reinvent and reinvigorate retail business in the midst of a rapidly changing retail marketplace.
"Phenomenal, paradigm-shifting presentation!"
"Doug is inspiring, knowledgeable and gave me so much to take back to our business. Thank you for selecting him as a speaker!"
"Fabulous! Probably the best retail presentation I have ever heard."
"Incredible presentation! Great story, clear and simple but very thought provoking. Interesting theories and opinions -- leaving me with great pieces of information to continue to build on."
Amy Hahn reviewed:
- How Ahold USA will expand supplier collaboration to execute multichannel marketing programs and drive personalized shopper engagement.
- The way Ahold USA's new "Better Together" strategy will enable the company's businesses and their suppliers to drive profitable growth in supermarkets, e-commerce and smaller formats.
"Great view into the build on the Ahold USA/Delhaize strategy."
"Loved hearing the retailer point of view."
"Good, clear message with great ideas."
"Amy shared good facts, examples and data points."