The retail environment is undergoing a radical and rapid transformation. This workshop symposium will examine the underlying shopper and technological trends that are driving this revolution and share the latest innovations in retail. The panel will give its vision for the future of the industry and discuss the possibilities with participants. Retail innovation specialists from Publicis Groupe companies Arc Worldwide and SapientRazorfish will demonstrate some of the more interesting emerging technologies.
The symposium will examine:
• The rise of mobility
• The emergence of “total commerce”
• Technology-enabled trends such as personalization, social proof, transparency, immediacy, relevancy and access
• See retail innovations and technologies that are being tested around the world.
• Discover which technologies are most likely to see mass adoption over time.
• Develop a hands-on understanding of key digital technologies at retail.
• Gain perspective for smart investing, rapid prototyping and continuous improvement.